You've made a sale. Now what? Here’s what to expect:
- Schedule Your Courier Pick Up
- Package Artwork
- Tracking The Delivery
- Delivery To The Collector
- When Do I Get Paid?
1. Schedule your courier pick up
Once you’ve made a sale, you will receive an email that will announce the sale of your artwork (congrats!), and will ask for you to package and mail your artwork to the collector. Please reply to the email stating that you will plan to ship the artwork in 2-3 days after the collector has purchased the work.
- You, the artist, are responsible for ALL shipping costs (the cost should be included as part of the sale price of the artwork). This includes: Cost of packaging the artwork(s), Delivery Charges, and Shipping Insurance
- Shipping courier MUST REQUIRE A SIGNATURE from the collector at the time of delivery of your artwork.
- Shipping courier must provide you with a tracking number. Please provide us with that tracking number via email.
- Please read Packaging + Shipping page for details.
2. Package your artwork per shipping courier guidelines, and include Certificate of Authenticity .
We ask that you purchase shipping insurance from your shipping provider. Ask your shipping provider to provide guidelines for properly packaging your artwork. In the unfortunate event that your artwork is delivered with damage we want your shipping provider to honor the shipping insurance you purchased. Include a Certificate of Authenticity with your artwork. Please read Packaging + Shipping page for details.
3. Tracking the delivery
Require that the shipping courier track the delivery of your artwork. Please provide us with that tracking number! You can watch your own tracking progress on your courier’s site. Simply copy the tracking number from your shipping label and use your specified courier’s website to follow along your tracking. Please note that when shipping internationally, there may be holds during customs inspections. These holds are perfectly normal.
4. Delivery to the collector
Your artwork will be safely delivered to your Collector. Success! Remember that the Collector has 7 days to live with the artwork in their space before making a final commitment to keep the artwork.
5. Time to get paid!
After 10 days from the date of delivery, you can go to the Sales Dashboard and request a payout! For more details on what to expect when it comes time to get paid, please visit Payments.