Our first pillar outlines how we will treat one another. Our community will be based on our mutual love for art and respect for one another. Our community is patient and kind. Our community is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Our community never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. (Based on 1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
The next pillars apply to our cast:
The second pillar is to exceed expectations of our Collectors and Viewers through service.
Our third pillar is embracing the Entrepreneur spirit. Be creative, Embrace and Lead Change, Do More With Less, Be Passionate and Determined, Pursue Growth and Learning, Enjoy the Journey
Rising by lifting others
Bringing joy to others through art
- Our love of art, shared values, and vision is what brings us together
- Our cast members will be able to highlight their individual talents and skills while remaining aligned to our vision
- Our cast members realize that our collective success will be greater than what each of us could accomplish alone
- Our cast members do what they do because of the passion and joy in their hearts.
- We want to invest in the success of our cast members not only because it is the right thing to do, but because our success is based on your success
- Our company seeks to establish a profitable environment for our cast while helping others succeed, making meaningful connections between cast members and collectors, sharing the love and passion of art, enriching the lives of others, while being a springboard for other opportunities
The Content of Our Show
We want our community to be fun and enjoyable for everyone. The members of our cast will refrain from sharing any sexually explicit content or repeated profanity. Respect the spirit of this request. In some cases, portions of interviews may be deleted/ edited to remove profanity. This task takes time and is not fun or productive for anyone. If you need further details explaining what we consider sexually explicit please read the YouTube community guidelines .